- Graduate of the University of Saarland and EEIGM in Nancy, France (Material Engineering)
- 2005 Doctoral Degree at Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Science, Mainz and Technical University Darmstadt
- 2004 – 2008 Senior Engineer at Samsung Electronics, Republic of Korea
- 2008 – 2011 Management Consultant at Droege & Comp., Düsseldorf
- 2014 Admission as German Patent Attorney
- 2018 Partner at isarpatent
semiconductor physics, thin film technology, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, control and feedback control systems.
patent prosecution and litigation
German Patent Attorneys Association, AIPPI, FICPI, KIPEU, VPP
Korean, German, English, French
Actual Article on IP Matters in Korean ipnomics.net.
Contact: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.