- Graduate of the University of Saarland and EEIGM in Nancy, France (Material Engineering)
- 2005 Doctoral Degree at Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Science, Mainz and Technical University Darmstadt
- 2004 – 2008 Senior Engineer at Samsung Electronics, Republic of Korea
- 2008 – 2011 Management Consultant at Droege & Comp., Düsseldorf
- 2014 Admission as German Patent Attorney
- 2018 Partner at isarpatent
semiconductor physics, thin film technology, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, control and feedback control systems.
patent prosecution and litigation
Korean, German, English, French
Actual Article on IP Matters in Korean ipnomics.net.