Attorney at Law (FRA | GER)
- 2005 Master (french Dipl.-Ing.) in Aerospace Engineering, École Supérieure des Techniques Aéronautiques et de Construction Automobile (ESTACA)
- 2006 Master in Business Administration – École des Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC Paris) – major in Strategy and Finance
- 2007 Auditor of the economic intelligence cycle of the Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale (IEHDN) in Paris
- 2009 Postgraduate studies in Strategic Management and Competitive Strategy/Lobbying – Ecole de Guerre Économique (EGE)
- 2007-2011 Maser in Law/LL.B in Private Law – University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
- 2014 French Admission to the Bar – School of attorneys at Law of the Cour d’Appel de Paris
- 2019 German admission to the bar
Patent and utility model prosecution (at the EPO and in France), opposition proceedings at the EPO, employee invention law, legal and technical opinions (e.g. freedom to operate, validity, etc…).
Electrical & electronic engineering, mechanical engineering incl. automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, medical engineering, physics, semiconductor technology, software, IT & computer technology, sensor technology, communications engineering, packaging technology, optical technologies incl. ophthalmic lenses, artificial intelligence, automation technology, production engineering.
French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese