- Studies of physics in Augsburg, in Auckland, New Zealand, and at the Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU) of Munich
- Graduate of the Technical University of Munich (thermodynamic properties of matter at high densities and high temperatures)
- Conductorship of research in Trento, Italy, at the research institute ECT* in the fields of nuclear physics and astrophysics as fellow of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- 2015 working at isarpatent
- 2018 Admission as European Representative
thermodynamics, heat engines, nuclear technology and nuclear medicine, as well as solid state physics, material sciences, semiconductor physics, and control engineeringww
German, English, French, Italian
Contact: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.